Cookies in Use on this Site
Our cookies help us:
- NMake our website work as you’d expect
- NSave you having to login every time you visit the site
- N Remember your settings during and between visits
- NImprove the speed/security of the site
- NAllow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- NContinuously improve our website for you
- NMake our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do)
- MCollect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- MCollect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- MPass data to advertising networks
- MPass personally identifiable data to third parties
- MPay sales commissions
The _cfduid cookie helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to our Customers’ websites and minimizes blocking legitimate users. It may be placed on the devices of our customers’ End Users to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It is necessary for supporting Cloudflare’s security features.
BIG-IP load balancing cookie
Used by CookieHub to store information about whether visitors have given or declined the use of cookie categories used on the site.
A browser sends this cookie with requests to Google’s sites. The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
Cookie is set by Google Analytics functionality to store anonymized statistics.
Contains a unique identifier used by Google Analytics to determine that two distinct hits belong to the same user across browsing sessions.